Can I add a link to an external site on my Navigation Bar?
Following are the steps to add to your FASO site a link to an external site such as to your Blogspot blog or FAA (Fine Art America) profile.
A) Copy URL
Copy (CTRL/C) the URL (web address) of your external page. It may look something like this:
B) Add to Navigation Menu Bar
- login to FASO account Control Panel
- click Edit Navigation Bar (OR click Navigation Menu) - left column:
- in left section under Menu Item Options, click Custom Link
- in right section under Menu Structure, to the right of Link, click the drop-down arrow for Custom Link
- under Navigation Label, replace the text Link with your desired name to show on your site (such as Blog, Prints, etc)
- under URL, replace the URL there by pasting your URL (CTRL/V)
- click Save - green button upper right
- click Remove - below link
- click YES, REMOVE IT!
- Click Save (green button, above right)