How do I set up a custom Page?
You can use the Pages Category to set up a free-form page on your website.
The Pages Category is unique in that it allows you to create multiple free form pages under this one category.
There are three ways to use the Pages Category:
- Most Common Use
Add individual Page Titles to your navigation bar as Navigation Bar Categories
- Very Useful:
Create a Hidden Page and link to that information from another web page.
See this FAQ: Create a Hidden Page That Does Not Show on Navigation Bar as Navigation Category
- Most Uncommon Use
Add the entire Pages Category to the navigation bar. It will function as a Links Page to direct visitors to your various free-form pages.
Here's how to use PAGES:
- from FASO account Control Panel
- click More Categories (left column)
- click on Pages (blue link, right column)
- click Add New
- add Title for the page
*Page Title text will appear in the page url and on page for the website visitor to see
- add image(s) in the text editing screen (place cursor in text editing screen where you want image to go; click on image gallery icon (mountains & sun icon on far right); follow prompts)
- add text
- click Add & Save Now
To add the page to your Navigation Bar/Site Menu
- click Edit Navigation Bar (left menu bar)
- click Page (bottom of left column)
- click on the title of your page
- drag it to the right side where you want it to appear in your Navigation Bar
- click Save (green button at top right)
For more info on using the Navigation Bar, go to this FAQ:
Manage Your Site Menu / Edit Navigation Bar
Using the Pages Category, you can create as many pages as needed, depending on your plan. The Intro and Silver plans allow for 10 pages using the PAGES category. Gold and Platinum are unlimited.