Generally your prize money will come by the 15th of the 2nd month following your award being announced. Here's an example timeline:
1. You enter January contest.
2. Judging is early February.
3. Winners announced February 20th.
4. You receive email notification that you are a winner and are asked for 1099 info if you're a cash winner.
5. In early April (the 2nd month following the winner announcement) accounting and prize money are sent via PayPal.
See this FAQ: BoldBrush Contest Awards Paid by PayPal
6. Generally you should have your $$$ by the 15th of that month (April 15th in our example). If you don't have your $$$ by the 15th, that usually means that our accounting is a bit behind; no need for concern. If we notified you by email, then we know you won and will send you your prize.
If you don't update your 1099 info by the time we process the disbursements, it could delay you receiving your award as we generally only do it once a month.
To enter your 1099 info:
If you haven't received your $$$ by the end of that 3rd month after the contest, let us know.
Our world-class customer care team is here for youContact Support