Can I upload multiple images at once?
Yes, you can upload more than one image at a time.
- log into FASO account Control Panel
- click on red Upload Art Now (button - upper right)
(if you're already in the Artwork portfolio, you can click Add New Artwork)
- The Select Files To Upload or Drag and Drop, Copy and Paste Files pop up screen should open automatically but if not, simply click on the + icon
Select files by clicking the + icon
A new pop-up window opens for you to look through the files on your computer and choose the image(s) you want to upload.
- click on 1 image to select
- hold down the Command or Control (Ctrl) key on your keyboard
- click on additional images to select each additional image
- They will all be highlighted (selected).
- let go of the Command key once all images are selected
- choose Open or Select (depending on your operating system)
- The image file name(s) will appear in the uploader screen
- click Upload
- click Continue
on the next screen that pops up you can:
- add images to a collection
Add details about your artworks
- Artwork Title
- + More
- click Next Step (at bottom)