Event RSVP using Google Forms
You can create a RSVP for your event using Google Forms.
To create the RSVP:
- Go to Google Forms: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/
- Start a New Form
- Click the RSVP template icon at the top
- Click on each section to edit and add your own info
- Click the trash icon to remove any unwanted sections
- Click the dotted icon in the top middle of a section to drag it into a different position
- In the upper right, click the palette icon to change the background color.
- Click the eye icon to preview the form.
- Click the Settings icon to request that email addresses be collected, that visitors can edit their responses, edit your confirmation message, etc. UNCHECK the box that says: Requires Sign In.
There are also some small icons on the right where you can:
- Add a question
- Add a title and description
- Add image
- Add video
- Add section
To receive email notifications from Google when someone responds:
- Click Responses on the form
- Click the Settings icon (3 vertical dots)
- Click Get email notification for new responses
When the form is ready, click SEND.
click the brackets icon < >
To add it to your event on your FASO website:
- From your FASO account control panel
- Access the page / Event - where you want to add the RSVP form
- click on HTML (in small tool bar just above text editing box)
- Paste the code
- Click Update
- Save Changes
NOTE: if the form is cut off on the side and the bottom, you can change width in the html code to 100% and the height to 800 (or whatever is needed). Adding the 100% width also allows the form to work on mobile devices.