Due to the quantity of BoldBrush Competition entries it can sometimes be difficult to find your own entry on the BoldBrush Art Contest & Exhibit website. Here are some guidelines for how to more easily find your entry.
Go to this url, https://faso.com/boldbrush/artist/000000,
replacing 000000 with your account number.
All of your contest entries, current and those from past competitions, will be listed.
To obtain your FASO account number:
- login to FASO control panel
- click on the gear icon (upper right corner)
- click Account Settings
- Your account number shows on the left, just below the Exit button.
- from your FASO control panel
- click on Enter An Art Contest (left menu bar)
- click on View Entries You've Already Made
- Below each Contest Entry listing, you will see the Entry ID number
- Make a note of the Entry ID number for the contest entry you wish to find on the contest website.
- go to contest website: BoldBrush Art Contest & Exhibit
- click on any thumbnail image
- you will see the Entry ID of that image in the url that shows in your browser's address bar, like so:
- replace the entry ID number with the Entry ID number of your entry, like so:
- Hit Enter/Return key on your keyboard
When you change the Entry ID number to yours and hit enter, you will automatically go to your image, saving you a bit of time searching for it.
You can also hover over thumbnail images on the BoldBrush Art Contest & Exhibit website, to determine the Entry ID and then scroll through the images to find your Entry ID.
You can also look at the date of entry, then on the BoldBrush Art Contest & Exhibit website, hover over thumbnail images to locate other entries that were entered on the same date.
If you still have trouble finding your image on the 'all thumbnail page' for the contest entries:
- go to the contest entry url, http://faso.com/boldbrush/painting/136675 (as instructed above)
- click on << Previous Entry and/or Next Entry >> above the image
This will display the images for entries right next to yours. Sometimes one of those images will be easier to spot in the listing of thumbnails.