About Augmented Reality
Augmented Reality, AR, is the rendering of digital images or data onto real-world objects. With this feature, collectors will be able to view your art in their home or on any wall instantly.
Collectors will be able to view the image in various sizes, as well as simulate the work from different angles, plus much more.
If you are interested in this feature, please let us know. We will be happy to enable it on your account.
How AR Works
Once the feature has been enabled on your account, an interested collector would access the Artwork Detail page. There will be a button on that page for viewing options.
NOTE: this feature can only be used from a mobile device with the camera enabled.
(Note: steps may vary depending upon the user's particular device)
- from mobile device
- go to http://www.jsorolla.com/workszoom/2860470/mere#/
- click on more viewing options
- from bottom menu options, select AR Live Preview
- hit Done
- be sure to Allow Access to Camera and Device Motion Sensors
- continue to follow the prompts to view artwork on your wall!
NOTE: Augmented Reality is only available on the main artwork image. It is not available on the image of the framed piece.
When using an iPhone, version iOS 16, AR does not work.
Upgrading to iOS 17 will correct the issue.