If you already have a website account, you enter the online competition from your existing account. See this FAQ: How do I enter the BoldBrush art competition?
The FAQ includes info on how many entries are free per plan.
If you do NOT have a FASO website account, you will need to sign up for a Free Contest Entry Account in order to enter the BoldBrush Competition.
To register for your Free Contest Entry account, click Here.
First entry is always free!
Additional entries are $14 each.
In addition, a Free Contest Entry Account includes the following:
- Access to Free Art Marketing Videos
- Free Daily Art Marketing Newsletter by professional artists, gallery owners, and art professionals.
- FASO insider information and newsletters
- Access to the private FASO Facebook Forum allowing you to participate
- A listing in the searchable FASO directory of artist websites (a basic no-follow text listing) which includes a link to your website
NOTE: Paid plans have enhanced listings with images and are listed above free listings
- Maintain a small portfolio (20 images max) so that FASO visitors can discover your art
- Upgrade to a full website plan at any time
The contest is open to paintings, digital works, fine art photography, mixed media and sculpture.