To clear Safari browser cache on iPad iOS 7, iOS 6:
- Click on the Settings icon from the home screen of your iPad.
- Select Safari option (left side of the settings screen).
- Scroll through the list of Safari settings
- Select Clear History and Website Data
- To continue with the deletion process, tap Clear.
- To return to Safari's settings without removing any data, select the Cancel button.
NOTE: When you clear the history on the iPad, the history is also cleared on any other devices you have signed in to your iCloud account.
Additional resources from a google search:
- How to Manage History and Browsing Data in Safari for iPad
- How to Clear Cookies, History, and Cache on the iPad
- How to clear your iPad cache, cookies and history
- You Tube Video
- How To Clear The iPhone/iPad Cache
for Android Devices
- Clearing the browser history on an Android Tablet
- How to clear data and cache to free space on your Android Tablet or Phone (you tube video)
- How to clear app cache and app data in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Clear All Cached App Data At Once on Android
- How to fix low space storage in your Android smartphone with easy steps (you tube video)