Add social media icons to your site to link to any or all of these platforms:
- Twitter, now known as X
- Main RSS
- Daily Paintworks
Copy Your Social Media URL
- Find and copy the URL (full web address) of your social media profile - directly from your browser's address bar is easiest.
Add to FASO account
- Login to FASO Control Panel
- Click Social icon (upper row)
- Click Add Icon Links to Your Social Media Profiles to Your Website
- Paste the URLs into the correct fields for your social media accounts
- Check Yes to show icon (below the url field)
- Click Save Changes (bottom left or up top)
The icons will show at the top or bottom of your site, depending on template.
Here are some icon samples from live FASO sites:
Social Media icons do NOT display on a Contest Entry page nor on an Artist Directory listing.
If you need a hand finding your URLs, these articles may help:
How to copy a web page link or URL
by Computer Hope