Add Social Media Icons to Newsletter
You can easily add Social Media icons for the following to your Artful Mail newsletter:
- Daily Paintworks
NOTE: If you have added Social Media icons to your website using these steps
- from FAQ: Add Facebook Icon to your Website -
the icons that you add to your newsletter will be correctly linked to your social media profiles.
- click Social icon (upper row)
- click Add Icon Links to Your Social Media Profiles to Your Website
- enter the urls
- Save Changes
To add the icons to a newsletter draft:
- log into FASO account Control Panel
- click Dragonfly/Newsletter icon (upper row)
- click on New Newsletter (blue button), select a template
click on Drafts, click Edit (to the right of the draft)
- In the Add Content section (bottom of left column)
click on Social block (to add it to the bottom of newsletter)
drag it (into a content section of your newsletter where you want them to appear)
- click Save and Continue before leaving the newsletter editing screen.
Edit the Icons
Once the icons have been added to the newsletter draft, you have the option to click on the blue 'pencil' icon to edit your social media content.
- edit the Icons Opacity
- add additional URLs for your personal Social media sites
- remove the Boldbrush url (highlight the url, click 'delete' key on your keyboard)
When adding the Social Icons to your newsletter, the FASO logo icon gives people the opportunity to follow you from the Boldbrush Social Network.
More about FASO Boldbrush (also called FASO Connect) can be found here: