For editing the CONTENT on an image file (title, dimension, price, etc.), see Edit Content on an Uploaded Image.
Edit an Uploaded Image
- login to FASO Control Panel
- click Artwork icon (upper row)
- click on thumbnail to access image editing screen for that artwork (or click on the word Edit, far right column)
- click Edit this Image (to the right of the image)
You will see gridlines on the image which represent its current default state.
- choose an option listed below the image to edit as needed
- top level options
Each top level option has a number of additional options to select.
- Under the Transform tab (below the pixel dimensions) are preset options for
provides you with custom crop options, along with the most common image ratio formats
shows preset options for Instagram images based on their use on the Instagram Platform;
profilepicture, square, and story
shows preset options for the image roles on Facebook;
Post, Profile, Title, and Ad
- Click on any of the options to see what is offered.
- Collapse the option by clicking the button again or one of the other buttons.
- click Update Image button when editing is complete