Forward FASO Email to Another Email Address
Simplify your life: Forward your FASO domain email account (aka branded, personalized email) to another email such as your Gmail or Yahoo account. Then you can still check email in the familiar way.
If you don't want a recipient to see your other email address (gmail, yahoo, aol etc), be sure to only reply from your FASO domain email.
Bonus: Every time you use your domain email, it promotes your website thereby your work!
To forward your email account to another email address:
- login to FASO account Control Panel
- click the Email / envelope icon (upper row)
- click Your Email Accounts
- to the right of your email address, click Log In to this email account
- enter Password (email account Password may be different from your control panel Password)
- click Log In
- click the menu icon (top right - looks like 3 horizontal bars)
- click Settings
- click Incoming Email (on the left)
- click the Forwarding tab
- set status to: ON
- in the Forward To field, enter your other email address
NOTE: Separate multiple email addresses with a comma or semicolon.
- IMPORTANT: Check the box labeled
Save a copy of forwarded email
This way you'll have a backup
- click Save