On the Home screen of your Control Panel you will see
Reach and Visitors Last 30 Days , each displaying a number.
Your Reach Number is made up of 2 parts:
- Your newsletter subscribers
- The number of people who've signed up for BoldBrush Artful Alerts* on your FASO site
To increase your reach, you can take the following actions.
Increase Your Newsletter Subscribers
- Email people you know personally and encourage them to join your newsletter
- Send newsletters often - sending encourages sharing, hence new subscribers
- Ask people you meet in real life if they would like to receive your newsletter; If they say Yes, add them!
- Promote your newsletter when you post to your social media accounts
- Add a link to your newsletter signup page in your email signature
- Add a call to action at the end of your blog posts
Increase your BoldBrush Artful Alerts followers
- Encourage people to sign up for your Artful Alerts at http://(yourdomain).com/follow
- Enter the BoldBrush Competition - there's an Artful Alerts (Get New Art Alerts) button next to each entry
- Ask people to vote for your BoldBrush contest entries. When they do, they can sign up for your Artful Alerts with 1 click (super effective)
- Encourage folks to sign up for Artful Alerts on your social media channels
Increase the Number of Visitors to Your Website
- Send newsletters regularly. Newsletters drive people to your site
- Promote your art, exhibits and projects on social media with links back to your site
- Your followers can feel included in our contest by voting for your entries, plus we include a link to your site
- Post new art often - we include new art in the FASO Daily Art Stream, sent to over 70,000 inboxes, with your website link