How To Transfer Your Domain to FASO
If you have domain email (such as [email protected]), be sure to see our FAQ: How do I use my existing domain if I currently have email on that domain?
Transfer your Domain
To transfer your domain from your current registrar to FASO, do the following:
- log in to your FASO account Control Panel
- click Manage Your Domains (left column, under Domains)
- click Transfer Your Domain to FineArtStudioOnline Wizard (BETA)
- follow the instructions to submit the credentials you have
- FASO Domain Specialists will take it from there
- Registrar name does not match your current registrar.
There are many partnerships and ownership arrangements among domain registrars.
If the system shows a registrar for your domain that you do not recognize, that is OK.
Follow the steps and click YES for "Do You know your login info at _________.com?"
Continue to enter the login info you have for your domain registrar's account.
- Password or Username Issue.
If you do not know your credentials, type 'UNKNOWN' for Password and Username.
- Accounts in a Migration process.
We cannot transfer a domain until the migration is complete. Please request the domain transfer through your migration specialist.
NOTE: We only process domain transfers for activated accounts, not those still in a free trial period.
If you activate your account & become a paying member before the end of your free trial, you will not lose any of your free time. Your next billing date will pro-rate forward automatically to ensure this.