How to Register a Free Contest Entry Account plus What is Included
If you already have a website account, you enter the online competitions from your existing account. See this FAQ: How do I enter the art competitions?
If you do NOT have a FASO website account, you will need to sign up for a Free Contest Entry Account in order to enter the BoldBrush Competition and/or the OPA Online Showcase.
Click on either link to register your Free Contest Entry account:
NOTE: Signing up at either page will allow you to enter both competitions.
In addition, a Free Contest Entry Account includes the following:
- Free Daily Art Marketing Newsletter by professional artists, gallery owners, and art professionals.
- FASO insider information and newsletters
- Access to the private FASO Forum allowing you to participate
- A listing in the searchable FASO directory of artist websites (a basic no-follow text listing) which includes a link to your website
NOTE: Paid plans have enhanced listings with images and are listed above free listings
- Maintain a profile in the FASO original art social network
- Follow YOUR favorite artists in our network
- Maintain a profile page in our sister Canvoo artist directory
- Maintain a small portfolio (20 images max) so that FASO visitors can discover your art
- Upgrade to a full website plan at any time
The contest is open to ALL painters: Representational, Abstract, Digital