Paid Ads: Promote Yourself as an Artist
Promote your artwork to over 38,000 art collectors and art lovers in our newsletters!
Available Types of Ads
Here are the 6 kinds of ads available to you now, and where they will appear:
Online only - Wednesdays
USA -1st Monday of each month
International - 3rd Monday of each month
Call for Artists - runs in FineArtViews (2nd Monday of each month)
Promote Your Art Work in the Daily Art Show - runs in the Daily Art Stream (daily edition)
Promote Your Instructional Art Video -runs in FineArtViews (4th Monday of each month)
To Purchase an Ad
(If you're not a FASO member yet, sign up for a Free Account.)
- Login to FASO Control Panel
- Click Ads (top row)
- Scroll down for info on the various options
- Click Create an Ad
- Click the blue button for the type of ad you'd like, such as Start New Exhibit Ad
- Click to the right of Ad Format
Now you'll see the price(s) such as our example here, for an ad for your Exhibit or Show:
- Click Upload or Choose an Image to add an image
- Fill in the rest of your info
- For Ad Target URL, paste the full website address you want your ad to link to, such as:
- Click on one of the links:
- Submit Your Ad
- Edit your Ad
- If you click Submit Your Ad, follow the prompts to Submit Payment
- Wait for Ad Review and Approval
The Fine Print
Deadline for all ad insertions is generally 2 days before the ad runs:
For Monday newsletter - deadline is the Saturday before
Tuesday - deadline is Sunday
Wednesday - deadline is Monday
Saturday - deadline is Thursday
All advertisements must include:
- date to feature
All listings are subject to approval by BoldBrush, Inc.
After you make your ad selection and fill out all required criteria, you will be allowed to preview the ad and make edits if necessary. Once the ad is approved you will receive a confirmation.
Here are a few examples:
Click Here for Example of the Special Edition - BoldBrush and FASO Present: Featured Artists, delivered to over 38,000 inboxes on Wednesday.
Click Here for Example of the BoldBrush and FASO Present: New and Featured Artists, delivered to over 38,000 inboxes on Saturday.
NOTE: All genres of art including painting, photography, ceramics, glassworks, digital art, sculptors, jewelers, etc… are accepted.
Updated 09012020 jyc | 08062019