If you use Gmail, you can import your domain email account into your Gmail account using Gmail’s Mail Fetcher feature.
Gmail’s Mail Fetcher feature imports all your old domain emails (that you haven’t deleted from the mail server) into your Gmail account and then continues to bring in new emails sent to your domain email account.
You can also choose the setting that allows you to send mail from inside your gmail account that says it is sent from your domain email account but it will actually be sending from gmail.
What you will need:
1. Open your Gmail account.
2. At the top right, click the Settings icon.
3. Select See all settings.
4. Select the Accounts and Import tab.
5. In the Check mail from other accounts section, click Add a mail account.
6. Enter your domain email address, then click Next >>.
7. Make sure Import emails from my other account (POP3) is selected.
8. Click Next >>.
9. Enter your account username. Your username is your full email address.
10. Enter your email account’s password.
11. For POP Server, enter
12. For Port, select 995
13. check mark the first 3 boxes, leave Archive incoming messages unchecked
14. Click Add Account
15. Select Yes, I want to be able to send mail as .........
16. Click Next >>
17. Enter your name
18. Enter the full email address
19. Uncheck Treat at alias
20. Click Next Step >>
21. For SMTP Server, enter secure.emailsrvr.com
22. Enter the full email address for Username
23. Enter the email account Password
24. Select Port465
25. Make sure Secured connection using SSL is selected
26. click Add Account >>
27. Follow the steps in the Confirm verification and add your email address screen.
28. Check your email to obtain the code
29. Click on the link in the confirmation email
OR Enter and verify the confirmation code
02132019 - 452364
Our world-class customer care team is here for youContact Support