IPhone, iPad and other mobile browsers are stripped down and don't do rich text editing well.
WYSIWYGs (What You See Is What You Get) are seriously lacking on Mobile Safari, across the board, due to a lack of features in the actual browser.
Now there is a way to edit Text Content for your website when working via your mobile device, as follows:
- from your FASO account Control Panel
- open the page you want to edit
for example: click on About (in left menu bar)
- click on Full Screen Mode button (bottom left of content block)
- Rich Text Editing is now accessible and easy to manage.
- Use the tools in the top box to format text, add images, insert hyperlinks, etc.
- Save Changes when finished.