Schedule Newsletter for Future Sending Date
Set up a Schedule for Sending Newsletter
The following steps outline how to schedule your newsletter to send it at a later date.
- from your FASO account control panel
- click on Dragonfly/Newsletter icon (upper row)
- from the Newsletter Drafts list
- click on Preview and Send (to the right of the draft)
OR from the draft itself, click on Save and Continue
- click on Send Test --->
- click on Continue to Sending Options
- click on Schedule to send in the future
- click Yes to schedule to send to entire list
(click No to choose one segment and schedule to send the newsletter to just that one segment)
- enter date and time you wish to send your newsletter
- click Schedule
NOTE: clicking on Send Now will send the newsletter immediately.
To Unschedule a Scheduled Newsletter
If you need to edit a scheduled newsletter you will need to unschedule it.
- from Newsletter Home Screen
- click on Sent (left column)
- click on Queued (top left)
- click on Unschedule (far right)