How To Transfer Your Domain to FASO
Transfer your Domain
- Your domain has to be at least 30 days from its expiration date.
- Your domain has to be at least 60 days old from the date it was registered.
- The only Top Level Domains (suffixes) that can be transferred to FASO are:
.com, .net, .info, .org, .biz, and .ws
To use a Top Level Domain other than the above, point the domain to FASO. See:
What TLDs can I use with FASO?
To transfer your domain from your current registrar to FASO:
- log in to your FASO Control Panel
- click Manage Your Domains (left column, under Domains)
- click Transfer Your Domain to FineArtStudioOnline Wizard (BETA)
- follow the instructions to submit the credentials you have
- FASO Domain Specialists will take it from there
NOTE: If you are unable to provide login info at your current domain register, please input the initials, NA, in the login code screen when requesting the transfer.
- Registrar name does not match your current registrar.
There are many partnerships and ownership arrangements among domain registrars.
If the system shows a registrar for your domain that you do not recognize, that is OK.
Follow the steps and click YES for "Do You know your login info at _________.com?"
Continue to enter the login info you have for your domain registrar's account.
- Password or Username Issue.
If you do not know your credentials, type 'UNKNOWN' for Password and Username.
- Accounts in a Kickstart process.
We cannot transfer a domain until the kickstart is complete. Please request the domain transfer through your kickstart specialist.
NOTE: We only process domain transfers for activated accounts, not those still in a free trial period.
If you activate your account & become a paying member before the end of your free trial, you will not lose any of your free time. Your next billing date will prorate forward automatically to ensure this.