I can't log in! What do I do?
If you can't login to your FASO account Control Panel, follow these troubleshooting tips.
If you have one FASO account.
Go to the login screen:
Baffled by accepting cookies, allowing pop-ups or privacy settings? Try a Google search for the steps on how to allow pop-ups and how to update privacy settings for your specific Operating System and browser.
If none of these resolutions solves your problem, contact support.
Please provide support with the following info:
- What type of device are you on - PC desktop? Mac desktop? Tablet: iPad? Android tablet? Other mobile device such as iPhone or Droid? Which one?
- What operating system are you using? (Windows 10, Mac OS Sierra, iOS 10, etc.)
- What browser? (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- What version of the browser? (55.0.2883.87, 50.0.2, 29.0.1, 6.0, 7.0, 3.6.8, etc.)
Without this info, we really can't troubleshoot in more depth.
If you use Internet Explorer (IE) as your browser, we highly suggest that you switch to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, at least for editing your FASO site. For one thing, IE can't handle some of our features such as our Artful Mail newsletter system. For another, Microsoft 'Edged' IE out. You can read more about some of the reasons here.
If you have multiple FASO accounts that use the same Admin Email address and you can't login to the additional account.
You have to use your USERNAME, not your Admin email address, to login to any additional account. Attempting to use your email address will fail.
Using your Admin email address for logging in ONLY works for your Master account.
We recommend that you log out of the Master account prior to logging into any additional account.
- click Gear icon (upper right corner)
- click 'Sign Out'
You can also manage (login to) additional accounts from your Master Account as follows:
- login to Master Account FASO control panel
- scroll down
- click Your Other FASO Accounts
- click Manage this Account (to the right of the additional account
NOTE 1: the email address needs to be Confirmed on any additional account in order for this to function. It will tell you right on the screen if you need to Confirm.
NOTE 2: It helps to get in the habit of double-checking the name of the account, upper right corner, if you edit multiple accounts.
Specific Info for Enabling the Privacy Setting in your Internet Browser
If Firefox is your web browser:
- from Firefox, click Firefox - or click the 3 horizontal bars in the top right
- click Preferences or Options
- click Privacy & Security
- if Block pop-up windows is checked, click Exceptions
- in the pop-up window, add the following to the box for Address of web site: data.fineartstudioonline.com
- click Allow
If Google Chrome is your web browser:
- In the top-right corner, click the Chrome menu
- Click Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings
- Under "Pop-ups," click Add for Allow Option
- add data.fineartstudioonline.com
If using Internet Explorer as your web browser, you may need to add the setting in two places:
- in Internet Explorer, click Tools
- click Internet Options
- click the Privacy tab
- click Sites
- add the site exactly as follows: data.fineartstudioonline.com
- click Allow
The large text box should now contain the site data.fineartstudioonline.com and read Always Allow
- click OK
- click OK (again)
- on the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- on the Security tab, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites
- under Add this website to the zone,enter data.fineartstudioonline.com
- click Add, then click Close
To have this list of trusted domains accept mixed (both secure and non-secure) content:
- from the Security tab, click Custom Level
- in the Miscellaneous section, under Display mixed content, click the Enable radio button
- click OK
If you are using a different web browser, you will need to locate the privacy settings within the browser menu and add data.fineartstudioonline.com.