Artwork Viewer ~ the Zoom Feature
Visitors to your website have two ways to see a close up view of your artwork. The Zoom feature is a great way to show off brushstrokes, texture, and specific details.
- click on magnifying glass with + sign icon (upper right corner)
- to go back to original size, click on magnifying glass with - sign icon (upper right corner)
Zoom Feature on Artwork Detail Page
from Portfolio Viewer (black background screen shown above)
- click More Info
- on the ZOOM button
- Move your cursor around to navigate to different areas of the zoom view.
- Click on the Close button to exit the zoom view screen.
Disable the Feature
- from FASO account Control Panel
- click Gear icon (upper right corner)
- click Account Settings
- click Settings
- Under Artwork Viewing Experience, click on Edit to the right of Enable Zoom