You can add an Add to Cart (or Buy Now) button to a page you created using our PAGES category.
Create a custom button in PayPal & insert that button into your page.
Create PayPal Button
- Enter your info (name, price etc.)
- Click Create Button (below Website tab)
- Click Select Code (below the Website tab)
It should get highlighted like this:
Create Your Page
See this FAQ for how:
How do I set up a custom Page?
Add PayPal code to your FASO Page
- Log in to FASO control panel
- Click on More Categories (left column)
- Click on Pages (right column)
- Click on Edit to the right of the page you wish to edit
- Click on HTML (top edge of text box)
- Paste (Ctrl/V) code where you want button to appear
Tip: Decide where in the text box you want the button - you may want to add some blank space or text to help you find this spot in the next steps, such as PUT BUTTON HERE (you will delete that text when done).
- Click Update
- Save Changes
See related FAQ:
Add a Custom PayPal Button