You can paste PayPal generated code into a text editing screen. This is useful if you wish to have a button for a purpose OTHER than selling artwork (like selling a book, a workshop, a calendar, even commission fees).
For framed vs unframed work, then see this one:
Show Options for Framed or Unframed Art
1st: Create button in your PayPal account
from PayPal's FAQ: How do I add a PayPal payment button to my website?
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Pay & Get Paid (upper row)
- Click PayPal Buttons
- Select your button type choice, such as Add to Cart
- Enter the item name and price
(You can customize it with additional features such as adding a drop-down for multiple sizes etc - see link below for more on that)
- Click Create Button
- Click on the 'Select Code' button
- Copy the code
If you need help with this PayPal part, please go to PayPal support. We offer their steps as a courtesy.
2nd: Add button code to your website
- Log into FASO Control Panel
- Go to the editing screen for the page where you want the button
- Click on HTML (upper right of text box - new box pops up)
- Paste in code (where you want button to appear)
- Click Update
- Click Save Changes (or Add & Save Now if it's a new page)
NOTE: PayPal keeps a record of your Custom Buttons so you can edit them or recreate them as needed.
For other related info, see Add Custom Paypal Button to a Page